Naramata 'Experience' wine tour
Naramata wine tour
Private or non-private options wine tours of the Naramata Bench from only $50 per person or $397 for up to 12 people, including tasting fees! Join other small groups of like minded wine lovers.
CANADA DAY WEEKEND July 1st and 2nd - Afternoon wine tours will begin at 2:30pm.
June 17 - 2pm tours sold out
This individual tour is restricted to small groups of 2-5 people. For groups of 6 or larger, we provide you with a private vehicle!
Pickup and dropoff at hotels (or residential address for private bookings) is included.
Ideal for people who are new to wine tasting or to the region. The individual wine tour is a non-private wine tour, so expect to share wine conversations with other couples and small groups!
Wine tours begin at 10am and 2pm**. Wine tasting fees are included for the 5 wineries on the wine tour (see below). Wine tours last 2-3 hours from pickup to dropoff.
*Minimum of 2 people per booking
**Pickups are from Penticton Hotels/Motels and The Penticton Wine Info Centre from 9:30am. 10am and 2pm refer to pickup in Penticton.
All guests must be age 19+
- Perseus 10:10 / 2:10 - Always our first stop. Relax in the comfort of the Perseus patio! Signature Wine - Pinot Gris
- Bench 1775 10:40 / 2:40 - The best view on the Naramata Bench. You will often catch some live music on the patio. Signature wine - Sauvignon Blanc
- Mocojo 11:10 / 3:10 - A true family business. Sip legendary vintage in the comfort of home. Signature Wine - Gerwurztraminer
- Lang 11:40 / 3:40 - Pioneers in Canadian wine and the first winery to open on the Naramata Bench. Signature Wine - Marechel Foch
- Ruby Blues 12:10 / 4:10 - The most requested winery on the Naramata Bench. Signature Wine - Red Stiletto
To maintain a high level of customer experience, on certain days and long weekends where the Naramata Bench is overcrowded, or where wineries are privately booked for events, we may change the route or offer non-compulsory alternatives as necessary
To ensure that you get an outstanding wine tasting experience, we do not allow intoxicated/incoherent guests to join the tour.
Food/snacks may be available to purchase from Bench 1775 winery and Perseus.
Please call us at 250-462-9396 if bookings are placed within 48 hours
We Also Recommend